20110511

Why Spring gives me mixed feelings.

Neat-o aspects of Spring:

1. BUMBLEBEES
Oh my god, they're so cute. Painfully cute. Terribly cute. They're just fluffy little honey-makin' cuties, and I love them. I don't love hornets who look like bees, wasps, angry bees, or angry birds, because they are all potentiall painfull. But bumblebees are the bee's knees.






2. THE SUN.
I MISSED DURING THE WINTER. Why don't I hibernate?







Stupid aspects of Spring:

1. SPRING FLOWERS
"Spring Flowers are so pretty! They smell so nice! Let's go frolic in the freshly bloomed tulips or whatever!" NO, SHUT UP. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. ALL THE TIME. AND THOSE CHERRY BLOSSOMS. I HATE THEM TOO. I HAVE ALLERGIES, DANGIT.




2. HAPPY COUPLES
The second Spring has srung, all of these couples emerge from the cracks in the wall to hold hands and snuggle and kiss and other nonsense. THEY ARE ALWAYS IN MY WAY. WHY ARE THEY EVEN IN PUBLIC IF THEY'RE JUST GOING TO LEAN AGAINST WALLS AND BUSHES AND BEING ALL COUPLEY. JUST GO HOME, I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment